- Work with the best in the business
- Enjoy an excellent energetic team culture
- Have a career, not just a job!
This is an awesome opportunity to join an award winning team. Be trained by the best and take your career to the next level.
Due to our continued growth we are now seeking an administration / office assistant to join our award winning Ray White Chatswood office.
This is a critical role within our organisation and as such we're seeking someone with previous administration experience in a professional services business, although it doesn't have to be within real estate as such. However, a real estate background would be a distinct advantage. We strongly encourage anybody with the appropriate skills and experience to apply.
So if you're motivated by professional development and love working with an awesome team, we'd love to hear from you!
Your duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the sales team;
- Providing administrative support to the property management team;
- Dealing with enquiries;
- Delivering excellent customer service and client care;
- Assisting with open for inspections;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders;
- Database management;
- Systems administration; and
- Assisting with marketing.
Ideally you will be/have:
- Previous experience in real estate a distinct advantage, however not essential;
- Previous experience in a similar role within a professional services environment;
- A role model of great customer service;
- Fully conversant with technology applications as well as very adaptable to learn the leading edge Ray White technology platform;
- Competent in attending to all facets of the administration/reception responsibilities of the office, assisting the business owners to implement good sound systems and procedures to stream line the business processes;
- Capable of exceptional database management;
- A solid understanding of marketing concepts; and
- Experienced in multi-tasking and highly organised.
Essential Skills and attributes:
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to work both independently and in a small team;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Computer skills, typing speed and ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High levels of personal presentation;
- A self starter with a 'can do' attitude;
- An outgoing personality;
- Previous exposure and experience to a variety of software programs; and
- A Real Estate Certificate of Registration would be a distinct advantage (but it's not a requirement!).
In return you will receive:
- An award winning office to work from;
- Excellent support and training;
- Career growth and development;
- The power of the Ray White brand behind you; and
- Excellent team culture.
If this describes you and you like the cut and thrust of a high-performance work environment, we'd love to hear from you! Previous experience in real estate administration would be highly advantageous but not essential. We can promise you a challenging role in a fast paced environment and no two days will ever the same.
Established in 1902, Ray White has become a household name, synonymous with the property and Real Estate industry, home loans and insurance.
Ray White's AY Realty Chatswood team is led by Ray White's multi-award winning agent Andy Yeung. The team here is dedicated in providing a truly personal and professional experience to each and every client.
We are dynamic in our approach to residential and commercial real estate.
We are equally trustworthy, detailed and efficient in the way we manage and lead our team.
As a team, we believe in forming long term relationships. You can expect our leadership to help develop you, nurture you and provide you with the opportunities to reach your full potential.
We firmly believe that our team are are number one asset and we look forward to welcoming our next superstar to the team!
How to Apply...
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re motivated by the fast-paced world of real estate, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping the team achieve their goals...
PLEASE NOTE - Application will only be accepted online, please do not contact the office directly
**No recruitment agencies please**