- Award Winning Office
- Amazing Company Culture
- Full-time Position
This is an awesome opportunity to join an award winning team. Be trained by the best and take your career to the next level.
Due to our continued growth we are now seeking an office receptionist/administrator to join our award winning Ray White Rockdale office. This is a critical role within our organisation and as such we're seeking a customer service focused individual with some previous experience in a professional environment, although it doesn't have to be within real estate as such. We strongly encourage anybody with the appropriate skills and experience within a similar environment to apply!
So if you're motivated by professional development and love working with an awesome team, we'd love to hear from you!
Your duties will include:
- Owning our reception area and becoming our Director of First Impressions;
- Dealing with enquiries;
- Providing administrative support to the sales team;
- Providing administrative support to the property management team;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders;
- Delivering excellent customer service and client care;
- Data entry and systems administration; and
- Assisting with marketing.
Ideally you will be/have:
- Previous experience in real estate a distinct advantage, however not essential;
- Previous experience in a similar role within a professional services environment;
- A role model of great customer service!
- Fully conversant with technology applications as well as very adaptable to learn the leading edge Ray White technology platform;
- Competent in attending to all facets of the reception/administration responsibilities of the office, assisting the business owners to implement good sound systems and procedures to stream line the business processes;
- Capable of exceptional database management; and
- Experienced in multi-tasking and highly organised.
Essential Skills and attributes:
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to work both independently and in a small team;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Computer skills, typing speed and ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High levels of personal presentation;
- A self starter with a 'can do' attitude;
- An outgoing personality;
- Previous experience in customer service
- Previous exposure and experience to a variety of software programs; and
- A Real Estate Certificate of Registration would be a distinct advantage (but it's not a requirement!).
In return you will receive:
- An award winning office to work from;
- Support and training;
- The power of the Ray White brand behind you; and
- Excellent team culture
If this describes you and you like the cut and thrust of a high-performance work environment, we'd love to hear from you! Previous experience in real estate administration would be highly advantageous but not essential. We can promise you a challenging role in a fast paced environment and no two days will ever the same.
With more than sixty years combined experience in the industry and an unmatched enthusiasm for Real Estate, the team at Ray White Rockdale have all the right ingredients to meet exceed our customers property needs. The team are lead by the enigmatic Con Economos and continue to drive for success in all avenues of real estate.
Today, Ray White is a household name. Over 1000 individual offices are spread across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and South East Asia. Ray White is an Australian family owned business and Con and his team are proud to be part of this success story.
The Ray White team’s passion and enthusiasm is infectious and translates to an excellent sales record, but what drives each individual is a simple desire to see people settled in their new properties. They do this by seeking out innovative approaches to all real estate transactions. All the agents encourage buyers and sellers to become familiar with a particular market by surfing the net.
As our director of first impressions we know you'll be able to support both our clients and team as you develop into the next Ray White superstar!
How to Apply...
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re motivated by the fast-paced world of real estate, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping the team achieve their goals...
No recruitment agencies please