- Want to work with an awesome team?
- Work with a great portfolio of properties.
- Multiple positions available including full-time & Contract.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Excited by the prospect of personal development? Love working with an awesome team... This is for you!
Due to our continued growth, we are now seeking experienced property managers to join our wonderful Kiama Office. We're looking for customer service focused individuals with real estate property management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity with multiple positions available, both full-time and maternity leave contract.
Perhaps you work in Sydney metro and are considering a sea change somewhere beautiful, or you want to be closer to home with less travel, if so this is an ideal opportunity to work at an award winning agency.
The ideal candidates will be passionate about property management along with both personal and professional growth. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!..
To succeed in this role you'll have...
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High levels of professionalism;
- Previous property management experience;
- Previous client relationship or account management experience;
- A real estate licence, or certificate of registration;
- The ability to manage and prioritise your time;
- The ability to assist with the growth of the rent roll.
- Intermediate computer and digital literacy on a range of software platforms;
- A valid drivers licence; and
- A reliable motor vehicle.
In addition you'll...
- Enjoy working with others and relish the opportunity to be a team player operating within a great team culture;
- Relish the opportunity to be trained by the best;
- Enjoy working in a fast tempo, fast growing business;
- Be motivated by the opportunity to present your ideas and suggestions;
- Respond well to demands on your time and generally work at a brisk pace;
- Be effective without direct management, yet welcome structure and supervision as needed; and
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
In return you'll receive...
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Exceptional training and support;
- Excellent employee benefits;
- A fun and professional team environment;
- The ability to grow your career; and
- The opportunity to be an integral part of a forward thinking and innovative real estate business.
Experience the Ray White Kiama difference! At Ray White Kiama, we are renowned for delivering superior levels of customer service to our clients. In 2017 our office received the NSW Customer Choice Award, ranking 2nd internationally!
All our actions we take are underpinned by our core values. These values include accountability, transparency, commitment, fairness and honesty which keeps us at the forefront in our marketplace. Specifically, our market share covers 37% of the Kiama region. We are an award winning team due to the outstanding leadership of our managing director, who holds Elite Status within the Ray White Group. Under Michele’s guidance the team will continue to prosper.
If you resonate with our agencies core values and believe you can contribute to our exemplary reputation and our award winning customer service, we would love to get to know you.
How to apply...
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
So, If you’re motivated by the fast-paced, results orientated world of property management, and can follow through on the detail...
NB - Applications will only be accepted online
**NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES**