- Do you have a proactive, can do attitude with good initiative?
- Possess excellent written and oral communication?
- Work with an award winning business with excellent team culture!
Want to work within business hours and have your weekends to yourself? Then why not consider a career in commercial and industrial real estate!!!
About the role...
Ray White Commercial (WA) is seeking a full time dynamic staff member to assist with all things Commercial Property Management. You'll be working within our award winning Asset Management team who are driven, professional and accommodating to pass on their expertise.
This is a long term role which can provide you with future career opportunities to develop into their own portfolio management, or other avenues within the Department.
Your initial day-to-day duties will include...
The immediate role will be assisting a Senior Property Manager with their portfolio management and the accounts and administration team to:
- Process invoices & undertake audits of reports;
- Conduct site inspections;
- Prepare financial and administrative reports;
- Follow up on arrears; and
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
Required skills and experience...
- Previous real estate experience, highly desirable;
- A real estate sales representative or property management registration (or be willing o obtain one ASAP);
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Exceptional customer service skills:
- A 'can do' attitude;
- Initiative and desire to improve process;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Competency with a range of software including but not limited to - Microsoft Office suite and Google suite of products;
- The ability to learn new software systems quickly;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to prioritise;
- A high attention to detail;
- The ability to build and maintain a positive culture; and
- A current and valid drivers licence.
What you'll receive in return...
- Exceptional support and training;
- A wide range of additional benefits as part of the Ray White group;
- A career not just a job;
- A supportive and energetic team environment;
- The backing of Australasia's largest real estate network;
- The ability to truly make your mark;
- Excellent and energetic team culture; and
- A highly competitive remuneration package;
Our Mission Statement
To deliver commercial property solutions in Western Australia, by selling, leasing and managing commercial property with integrity.
At Ray White Commercial (WA) integrity guides us in everything we do. We are proud of our record of core values of respect, teamwork, excellence and innovation, which is reflected in everything we do, including our client relationships. Our growing success is based on ethics and client focus, providing the highest level of quality and advice.
By embracing integrity, honesty, trust and transparency, we have built and continue to build a loyal client base who are confident we can meet their changing needs.
Acknowledged as industry leaders in industrial property throughout Perth and Western Australia, we are an efficient team of the region’s current commercial, industrial and retail experts.
Russ Parham set up Transtate Real Estate Pty Ltd in 1991 and began trading as part of the Ray White Commercial network in 2006. Russ provides over 30 years of specialised commercial and industrial real estate expertise. This wealth of industry knowledge allows Russ to deliver targeted sales, leasing, management and consulting services to our company’s clients.
Our people are our business and we have been recognised within the commercial real estate profession for consistently delivering value and results to our clients.
The company has consistently featured in the top ten offices in the Ray White Commercial Group in its short history. By 2012 we were No.6 of 60 Ray White Commercial offices internationally and Russ Parham was the number 1 sales and leasing negotiator in Australasia for 2012.
Ray White Commercial (WA) possesses a highly motivated extended team of property professionals. They are qualified and experienced, multilingual, and have a broad range of real estate knowledge.
We will always provide the best research and advice to our clients to ensure results are maximised for them.
Please note - applications will only be accepted by clicking through the 'apply for this job' link