- Want to work with an awesome team and a trusted brand?
- Want a career, not just a job??
- Work with one of the best in our brand new office!
Ideally you'll have real estate experience, however if you have account management or client management experience from any industry, read on!
Is it time to step up? Interested in a commercial real estate career with the most experienced real estate group in Australasia? Due to our continued growth, it's an exciting time for real estate in Tamworth and we're looking for driven people to join us. Ray White Tamworth are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual with a passion for Commercial Real Estate to join the team and become our new leasing manager.
As a Commercial Leasing Manager you will support the commercial business, and in-turn be taught the art of commercial leasing by one of our highly experienced local agents from Ray White Tamworth.
Your day-to-day activities will initially include:
- Advertising property for lease
- Take high quality photo’s for advertising
- Prepare ad text
- Upload advertising to mydesktop for filtering out to the web
- Prepare information for the Domain Commercial Showcase
- Utilise Social media advertising where possible
- Leasing property
- Conduct Inspections with prospective tenants
- Negotiate lease terms
- Prepare Lease documents using ADL forms
- Leasing with solicitors
- Lease renewals
- Organising maintainance
- Respond to maintenance requests
- Request an obtain quotes where necessary and seek Lessor approval
- Prepare and send work orders for approved works
- Follow up on maintenance and ensure carried out in a timely manner.
- Arrears management
- Print daily arrears reports
- Communicate and followup on unpaid rents
- Keep Lessor’s informed about tenant arrears
- Issue notices where required via mail, email, sms
- Communicate arrears concerns with Malcolm
- Carry out daily
- Arrange for the payment of creditor invoices in Filesmart Workflow
- Check invoices against lease information and invoice tenants where required
- Document creation
- Prepare and Create professional looking Information Memorandums
- Prepare and create professional documents for marketing etc
Required Skills & Experience...
- Previous real estate experience, highly desirable;
- A real estate certificate of registration or licence (or be willing and able to obtain one);
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Exceptional customer service skills:
- A 'can do' attitude;
- Initiative and desire to improve process;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Competency with a range of software including but not limited to - Microsoft Office suite and Google suite of products;
- The ability to learn new software systems quickly;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to prioritise;
- A high attention to detail; and
- The ability to build and maintain a positive culture.
What you'll receive in return...
- Exceptional support and training;
- A wide range of additional benefits as part of the Ray White group;
- A career not just a job;
- A supportive and energetic team environment;
- The backing of Australasia's largest real estate network;
- The ability to truly make your mark;
- Excellent and energetic team culture; and
- A highly competitive remuneration package;
Established in 1902, Ray White has become a household name, synonymous with the property and Real Estate industry, home loans and insurance.
Ray White Tamworth is locally owned and operated by Malcolm & Kim Campbell and we've been trading in Tamworth since 1992.
Ray White Tamworth are at the forefront for property services in Tamworth and the surrounding areas, our reputation has been built on decades of dedicated commitment to our clients, along with our wide ranging and credible real estate expertise.
We have an energetic team with an enthusiasm for success and are fortunate to be a part of the highly successful and high profiled Ray White network. With over 1,000 offices successfully operating businesses in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and South East Asia, no one can match our coverage!
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re motivated by the competitive, fast-paced world of commercial real estate, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping people achieve their dreams then...
No recruitment agencies please