- Two positions available
- Want to work with an awesome team?
- Work with a great portfolio of properties.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Excited by the prospect of personal development? Love working with an awesome team... This is for you!
Due to our continued growth, we are now seeking both an experienced property manager and a leasing consultant to join our wonderful network in the inner south west region of Sydney. We're looking for customer service focused individuals, preferably with real estate property management or leasing experience, If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
To succeed in this role you'll have...
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High levels of professionalism;
- Previous property management or leasing experience;
- Previous client relationship or account management experience;
- A real estate licence, or certificate of registration;
- The ability to manage and prioritise your time;
- Intermediate computer and digital literacy on a range of software platforms;
- A valid drivers licence; and
- A reliable motor vehicle.
In addition you'll...
- Enjoy working with others and relish the opportunity to be a team player operating within a great team culture;
- Relish the opportunity to be trained by the best;
- Enjoy working in a fast tempo, fast growing business;
- Be motivated by the opportunity to present your ideas and suggestions;
- Respond well to demands on your time and generally work at a brisk pace;
- Be effective without direct management, yet welcome structure and supervision as needed; and
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
In return you'll receive...
- Exceptional training and support;
- An attractive remuneration package + commissions;
- Excellent employee benefits;
- A fun and professional team environment;
- The ability to grow your career; and
- The opportunity to be an integral part of a forward thinking and innovative real estate business.
Ray White is a household name in Australasia, a name synonymous with the property and real estate industry.
Established in 1902 in the small Queensland country town of Crows Nest, Ray White has evolved into Australasia’s most successful real estate business, with over 1,000 individual offices across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, the Middle East and Atlanta USA. Last year, Ray White sold over $45billion worth of property.
Ray White today is still a family owned business, now spanning residential, commercial and rural property as well as hotels, marine, property management and property funds investment. When you choose Ray White, you’re choosing over 118 years of experience across thousands of agents around Australia, Asia and New Zealand.
How to apply...
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
So, If you’re motivated by the fast-paced, results orientated world of property management, and can follow through on the detail...
NB - Applications will only be accepted online
**NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES**