- New year, new Real Estate career
- Work with the best in the business
- Enjoy an excellent energetic team culture
Want a career in real estate? Motivated, energetic & driven? Have exceptional customer service & a flair for sales? Want to be trained by the best?
This is a unique opportunity to enter the real estate industry working alongside one of the best!
Due to our continued growth, it's an exciting time for sales people to join us. The Ray White Group are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for Real Estate to join the team and become Sales Associates.
As a Sales Associate you will support, and in-turn be taught the art of Real Estate sales by our highly experienced local agents from Ray White Mordialloc.
Your initial day-to-day activities will initially include:
- Client prospecting;
- Gathering market intelligence;
- Social media marketing;
- Assisting in developing marketing materials;
- Handling prospective buyer enquiries;
- Pre-settlement inspections;
- Pre & post appraisals follow up;
- Assisting with open homes and inspections;
- Database management;
- Opportunities to assist with home appraisals;
- Opportunities to assist with listing properties for sale; and
- General administration.
As you develop and display increasing competence in these areas your responsibilities will evolve, resulting in you becoming a fully-fledged Agent. In the years ahead, you may well become the Agent who mentors a new-starter!
Is this you?
- Are you capable of utilising an advanced vocabulary to describe, explain and market stock when communicating with a prospect;
- Are you commercial-savvy and can communicate numerical data easily to clients and prospects;
- Are you an active person that can focus on several sales objectives at a time;
- Do you use a direct approach to selling but will also appreciate the more subtle aspects of sales negotiation;
- Are you motivated by the opportunity for personal contact with clients and prospects;
- Do you accomplish your work without the red-tape of specific sales procedures;
- Do you tend to question the agenda of those with whom they negotiate a sale but can express confidence in making the sale once your doubts have been alleviated;
- Do you consistently respond to client’s needs in a timely fashion and make quick decisions under pressure;
- Are you willing to stand up for their agenda in a sales situation;
- Do you perform best when - after initial training - are provided minimal structure and given the room to make decisions independently;
- Are you most successful when provided ample information to make objective decisions yet are capable of relying on intuition when necessary.
Because that's how our most successful sales people are 'hard-wired'.
Don’t be fooled… a career in real estate sales is not ‘easy-street’. The hours are long, the effort high and the market is fiercely competitive. But for those with the drive, persistence and self-discipline the rewards are ample.
Established in 1902, Ray White has become a household name, synonymous with the property and Real Estate industry, home loans and insurance.
Ray White Mordialloc, lead by our award winning Director, Greg Scherwinski was launched in 2003. From the outset, Greg was determined to create the best real estate agency within the Bayside area and to set an industry standard.
We have embraced innovation from the beginning using the vast resources available from Australia's largest supergroup. Our dedicated focus on technology positioned us as one of the most progressive real estate agents in operation. We have set the standards not only in the real estate industry, but we have been recognised outside the industry for our customer service, quality assurance and business excellence.
At Ray White Mordialloc it is our people who make us great. Our hand picked team of like minded, hard working professionals share a passion for property and a vision for excellence. They aspire to being at the forefront of their field, setting new standards and offering clients a calibre of service they simply cannot find elsewhere. Together we form a cohesive force in real estate which provides our clients with the best possible advantage in both Sales & Property Management.
Ray White Mordialloc, one team, covering all the Bayside area residential locations, working together for our clients to buy, sell and rent their homes.
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re motivated by the competitive, fast-paced world of sales, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping people achieve their dreams then...
No recruitment agencies please