- Do you have a sales account management or client services background?
- Want to work with the best in the business?
- Enjoy an energetic team culture!
Want a career in real estate? Want to be trained by the best? If you're driven & have a solid customer service background from any industry, we want to hear from you!
This is a unique opportunity to enter the real estate industry working alongside one of the best - Jen Lowe!
Due to our continued growth, it's an exciting time for a sales administrator to join the team. Ray White Cottesloe - Mosman Park is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for both Real Estate and Customer Service to join one of our award winning teams.
Ideally you will come from a customer service focused background, perhaps in account management or client relationship management, however, all customer serviced focused individuals are encouraged to apply.
Working closely with one of Ray White WA's best agents, Jen Lowe, you'll quickly discover Jen genuinely loves her job not because of the houses, but because of the people. Forming strong relationships is the basis of what Jen does. She truly cares about her clients and has a deep hunger to help people achieve their goals.
Jen's mission is simple - give impeccable service and create long lasting relationships based on honesty, integrity and trust. If you join the team it will be essential that your values align!
Your role will be to support the lead agent and assist the team directly with tasks including and not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service;
- Upholding profesional standards;
- Organising and creating marketing material;
- Working within a database;
- Completing data entry;
- Liaising with current and past clients;
- Report preparation;
- Market research; and
- General administration tasks.
Furthermore, the individual applying must be well presented with energy to bring to the team, have a good phone manner and be willing to use their initiative where needed. Going above and beyond with customer service is a must and we would love to hear about it in your cover letter. We are a service industry and believe customer service and strong communication to be our number one priority.
The ability to follow procedures is essential but we are extremely open minded about improving efficiency within the team. This position has the scope to grow within the sales team, creating many possible pathways for your future. Prior experience is a benefit but not essential. Training will be given throughout all stages as well as for all new tasks and systems as the role evolves.
Required Skills and Experience...
- An exceptional customer service ethos;
- Process driven with a strong attention to detail;
- Valid real estate license (preferred, but not essential);
- Be a focused, driven and motivated individual;
- Possess a strong work ethic and positive outlook;
- High level problem solving skills;
- High level of personal presentation;
- Strong communication skills;
- Professional phone manner;
- Data entry experience (preferred but not essential);
- Strong computer skill set;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new tasks;
- Be a team player;
- Possess exceptional follow up;
- Punctual; and
- Forward thinking.
Don’t be fooled… a career in real estate is not ‘easy-street’. The hours can sometimes be long, the effort high and the market is fiercely competitive. But for those with the drive, persistence and self-discipline the rewards are ample.
In return you'll receive...
- Exceptional support and training;
- Attractive remuneration structure;
- A career not just a job;
- The power of the Ray White brand behind you;
- Excellent and energetic team culture; and
- A wide range of additional befits as part of the Ray White group.
Established in 1902, Ray White has become a household name, synonymous with the property and Real Estate industry, home loans and insurance.
Put simply, Jen Lowe loves her job. When you choose to work with Jen you can expect the following:
- Exceptional customer service;
- A sound knowledge of the local real estate market;
- A great listener who is interested in how she can help her clients and team members alike;
- A thorough, analytical and methodical approach to selling property that leaves no stone unturned; and
- A strong negotiator who ensures that clients achieve the best possible outcome
With more than ten years selling experience, as well as a career that has encompassed commercial contract negotiations, political experience and a PhD, you can always expect great service from Jen.
Engagement, Empathy, Experience and Excellent service are the values Jen firmly believes in.
How to Apply...
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re motivated by the competitive, fast-paced world of real estate, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping people achieve their dreams then...
Please note - Applications will only be accepted through our online portal.
No recruitment agencies please