- Start a rewarding career in Real Estate sales
- Bring your enthusiasm and work ethic to this exciting role
- Enjoy an excellent energetic team culture
Want a career in real estate? Motivated, energetic & driven? Have exceptional customer service & a flair for sales? Want to be trained by the best?
This is a unique opportunity to enter the real estate industry working alongside the best!
Due to our continued growth, it's an exciting time for sales people to join us. At Ray White Canterbury we are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for Real Estate to join the team and become Sales Associates.
As a Sales Associate you will support, and in-turn be taught the art of Real Estate sales by our highly experienced leaders from Ray White Canterbury.
Your initial day-to-day activities will initially include:
- Client prospecting;
- Gathering market intelligence;
- Handling prospective buyer enquiries;
- Assisting with open homes and inspections;
- Database management;
- Opportunities to assist with home appraisals;
- Opportunities to assist with listing properties for sale; and
- General administration.
As you develop and display increasing competence in these areas your responsibilities will evolve, resulting in you becoming a fully-fledged Agent. In the years ahead, you may well become the Agent who mentors a new-starter!
Is this you?..
- Are capable of utilising an advanced vocabulary to describe, explain and market their stock when communicating with a prospect;
- Are commercial-savvy and can communicate numerical data easily to clients and prospects;
- Active and can focus on several sales objectives at a time;
- Will use a direct approach to selling but will also appreciate the more subtle aspects of sales negotiation;
- Are motivated by the opportunity for personal contact with clients and prospects;
- Accomplish their work without the red-tape of specific sales procedures. They’re creative;
- Tend to question the agenda of those with whom they negotiate a sale but can express confidence in making the sale once their doubts have been alleviated;
- Consistently respond to client’s needs in a timely fashion and who can make quick decisions under pressure;
- Are willing to stand up for their agenda in a sales situation;
- Perform best when - after initial training - are provided minimal structure and given the room to make decisions independently without their sales manager micro-managing their activities;
- Are most successful when provided ample information to make objective decisions yet are capable of relying on intuition when necessary.
Because that's how our most successful sales people are 'hard-wired'.
Don’t be fooled… a career in real estate sales is not ‘easy-street’. The hours are long, the effort high and the market is fiercely competitive. But for those with the drive, persistence and self-discipline the rewards are ample.
Established in 1902, Ray White has become a household name, synonymous with the property and Real Estate industry, home loans and insurance.
Specialising in all facets of real estate, Ray White Canterbury offers a professional and experienced approach to the selling and leasing of all types of property.
At Ray White Canterbury we strive to be the best at what we do, ensuring our clients get the best possible results, every time, all the time.
We are committed to providing our clients the ultimate level of service, offering the very latest marketing campaigns acquired over the 33 year Real Estate Career of Leon Roussakis.
We get to know our buyers, ensuring that their every query is answered and ‘no stone is left unturned’.
Our open for inspections are attended by professionals who excel in what they do, ensuring they go that extra step, most times working after hours in order to achieve our clients’ needs.
At Ray White Canterbury, we have vast experience in the selling and leasing of residential and commercial property,
with a specialised knowledge of project marketing and consolidation of development sites.
How to Apply...
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re motivated by the competitive, fast-paced world of sales, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping people achieve their dreams then...
Applications will only be accepted through our online portal
No recruitment agencies please