- Work with an awesome team!
- A great portfolio of properties and owners
- A career, not a job!
Ray White Ballarat is an enthusiastic and professional firm of Ballarat real estate agents which has established a reputation for honesty and integrity in all its dealings. Since its establishment as Booth & Lee in 1989 (as Booth & Lee) the business has grown to become a progressive and respected force in the Ballarat region. With over $160 million worth of property under management the leasing department manages a large and varied portfolio of residential and commercial investment property for local, interstate and overseas investors.
And right now we have a rare ground floor opportunity which will allow somebody to grow into the field of Property Management. Due to our continued growth, we are now creating a Junior Property Manager role. This role will see you supporting the Senior Property Manager and 'learning the ropes'.
You will be an excellent communicator both oral and written, have a strong work ethic, be service driven and want to excel in gaining the best possible rental return and minimising risk for our landlords. Attention to detail and a commitment to administrative follow-through are a must. Aspects of the role you will develop proficiency in are, inspections and leasing property, completing lease and bond paperwork, routine inspections, entry condition reports and vacate inspections.
You will have a full drivers licence, be competent in using technology and cloud-based platforms. Advantageous will be having completed the Agents Representative course.
In return we offer a good salary, superannuation, expenses for car and mobile phone usage.
We are looking for somebody who is looking to align themselves with a business offering a modern office with all facilities, a happy and harmonious team and a wonderfully supportive and encouraging and vibrant working environment. We encourage and support further learning and offer excellent career opportunities to loyal and dedicated staff members. In time you will enjoy career progression and quite possibly become a Property Manager in your own right
The best Property Managers in the Ray White Group:
- Good learners;
- Good verbal and written communicators;
- Good with numbers;
- Respond well to demands on their time and generally work at a brisk pace;
- Take on leadership roles comfortably but are still capable of following when necessary;
- Are moderately social, motivated by the opportunity to present their ideas and suggestions and are encouraged by the opportunity to work in a team environment;
- Are effective without direct management, yet welcome some structure and supervision as needed;
- Generally display a balanced attitude;
- Respond at an even pace and maintain effective time management skills when making decisions;
- Enjoy working with others, even in stressful conditions;
- Are moderately independent yet can accept necessary supervision and structure;
- Are most successful when provided ample information to make objective decisions, yet are capable of relying on intuition when necessary.
If this describes you and you love working in a fast-paced, results-focused environment then please click the "Apply Now" button where you'll be given the opportunity to build your profile. We'll be in touch very soon after.
(Please do not contact the office directly. All applications must come via our online platform).